PROFESSIONAL SERVICE CENTER PROGRAM
The ACDelco Professional Service Center (PSC) can help your business be more efficient and more profitable. The more ACDelco parts you purchase, the higher level of support and services that are available to you. For 2016, there are many program enhancements in each of our four pillars of support to share with our network of ACDelco supporters. Continue reviewing acdelcotechconnect.com or see your new ACDelco PSC Handbook for complete details.
PSC KEY BENEFITS
With ACDelco's curriculum of hands-on, 24/7 web-based and virtual classroom courses, you and your employees will be given the knowledge you need to stay on top.
For every ACDelco-reported purchase, earn points that you can put back into your business or spend on yourself. You can earn up to 5 percent of all your ACDelco-reported purchases. The more you purchase, the more rewards you're eligible for.
Give your customers a confidence boost by leveraging the Consumer Assurance Program. This program offers consumers a nationwide limited 24 month/24,000 mile limited parts and labor warranty (whichever comes first) for ACDelco parts installed by participants of the ACDelco PSC Program.
Help your business stand out from the competition with material and signage elements from ACDelco. We can help you enhance your shop's image, both inside and out, and leave your customers with a great lasting impression.
PSC PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Be sponsored by an ACDelco Direct Account participant in your area
- Employ trained technicians in all areas of work and at least one ASE-certified technician
- Make ACDelco your first choice for quality automotive products
- Prominently display current ACDelco signage
- Purchase access to the ACDelco Professional Service Center Program for an annual fee (depending on level of purchases).
HOW WE STACK UP
ACDelco offers benefits that are hard to match:
- GM OE Expertise
- 100 Years of Automotive Aftermarket Experience
- acdelco.com Shop Locator
- ACDelco Rewards
- Image Program New & Improved
- GM Service Information (GMSi)
- Technical Repair Assistance
- CONNECTION E-Business Tools
- Consumer Assurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Labor Reimbursement
If you would like more information about the ACDelco Professional Service Center Program, call 800.825.5886, prompt 0.