ALLIANCE JOBBER PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The ACDelco Alliance Jobber Program (AJP) recognizes smaller Independent Jobbers that support the ACDelco proposition and strengthen and complement the distribution of ACDelco products throughout the independent aftermarket.
The AJP Program helps you build your business by offering program elements that are intended to increase employee enthusiasm, improve business operations and help build sales.
To qualify, jobbers must meet the following qualifications:
- Be sponsored by an ACDelco Direct Account in their area.
- Neither sponsors nor their owners or affiliates may have a financial interest in the AJP account.
- Provide ACDelco with detailed sales reporting as currently required through the ACDelco Rewards Program to support customers that participate in the Professional Service Center (PSC) Program.
- Actively advertise and promote ACDelco products and programs.
- Maintain adequate and trained personnel.
- Maintain an adequate number of delivery vehicles to support reasonable parts delivery response time.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND ENROLLMENT
- For additional program details or to start the enrollment process, please contact your ACDelco Direct Account or ACDelco Representative.