GM SERVICE INFORMATION (GMSi)
GM Service Information (GMSi) is the most comprehensive collection of vehicle diagnostic and service repair manuals for GM vehicles. Speed service repairs and control costs with access to GMSi.
Subscribe now for instant access to the most accurate, up-to-date service information online.
- GMSi is a web-based subscription service that helps maximize productivity and grow your business.
- Work smarter and complete jobs correctly the first time.
- Access on-line collision repair procedures, frame sectioning information, panel replacement procedures and recall information.
GMSi SUBSCRIPTIONS INCLUDE
- GM Vehicle Diagnostic, Service (1998 – present)
- Collision Repair Manuals (1998 – present)
- Campaigns, service bulletins and preliminary information for GM (1980 – present)
- GM Owner's Manuals and glove box supplements (2003 – present)
- Easy-to-use keyword/document/number search
CHOOSE YOUR GMSi SUBSCRIPTION
- $20 for 3-days
- $150 per month
- $1,200 per year
- $900 - Professional Service Center (PSC) and Key Fleet (KFLT) Program Participant Discount Rate
PSC Program participants pay only $900 per year - that's a $300 discount!
- *GMSi Program benefit is not available to subscribers in Massachusetts
For questions, please call 888.212.8959, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.